Wednesday, November 2, 2011

20% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE

Just this week I finally reached the coveted 20% off on all retail price items at Rite Aid. Every time I go to Rite Aid now when they swipe my card I will get a 20% discount off all retail prices automatically. If the item is on sale at less than 20% off I will get 20% off instead. I have been working at this goal inch by inch all year. 


In order to reach this status you have to spend $1,000 in the store. Okay...stop right there...no I did not spend $1,000 at Rite Aid in the last 10 months. I sat down and crunched the numbers using my banking software. I reached this status by only spending $200 (that's $20/month on toiletries) in the last 10 months. The $1,000 is based on buying a $1,000 WORTH of products. I bought $1,000 worth of products using $200 cash and $800 worth of coupon and rebate/refund savings. So basically in all my spending this year I have saved 80% on all my purchases (diapers, paper towels, kleenex, tooth paste, detergent, razors, etc, etc.)


I'm so thankful I sat down to take a look at the big picture of savings. It is completely worth it. Give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment